My goal is to combine the optimization of optical setups with biological questions. I am part of the SFB 1278 and aim to characterize nanoparticle-membrane interactions of a broad variety of nanoparticles for model membrane systems as well as in living cells. For that I will apply high and super-resolving imaging and spectroscopy techniques.
- Schröder D., Deschamps J., Dasgupta A., Ries J. Cost-efficient open source laser engine for microscopy.
Biomed. Opt. Express 11, 609-623 (2020)
- since 2019 PhD student at the Eggeling group, Institute of Applied Optics and Biophysics, Fredrich-Schiller University, Jena
- 2016 - 2019 Master in Biophysics, Humboldt University of Berlin
- 2016 - 2017 student research projects at the Kudryashev group, MPI for Biophysics, Frankfurt/Main and in the group of Jonas Ries, EMBL Heidelberg
- 2012 - 2016 Bachelor in Biophysics, Humboldt University of Berlin