After completing my Masters in biomedical optics and photonics from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, I joined the Eggeling lab. My research interest incorporates super-resolution optical microscopy to investigate the dynamics and organization of cellular structures. I am also curious to learn different techniques predominant in the field of biophysics. On a daily basis I like to play around with optical elements and make some cool images of cells.
- Yang et al., "Excited-State Dynamics in Borylated Arylisoquinoline Complexes in Solution and in cellulo", Chemistry Europe, 2022, doi: 10.1002/chem.202203468
- Portwich et al., "A Highly Fluorescent Dinuclear Aluminium Complex with Near-Unity Quantum Yield.", Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2022 doi: 10.1002/anie.202117499
- Carravilla et al., “Long-term STED imaging of membrane packing and dynamics by exchangeable polarity-sensitive dyes”, Biophysical Rep.Vol 1, Issue 2, 100023, (2021)
- Dasgupta et al., “Direct Supercritical Angle Localization Microscopy for Nanometer 3D Superresolution”, Nature Commun.12, 1180 (2021)
- Schröder et al., “Cost-efficient open source laser engine for microscopy”, Biomed. Opt. Express 11, 609-623 (2020)