Follow us on Twitter to be updated about our latest news.
- Pablo Carravilla is featured in the Snapshots: Research at Leibniz IPHT video series. You can check the video here.
- Alex Seltmann, Francesco Reina and John Wigg, as part of the multidisciplinary #SimThinkAct group, participate in the WirVsVirus Hackathon of the German Federal Government, creating a web app for creative health education in the process. The app #SimThinkAct has been shortlisted in the top 10% of projects by the organisers!
- Francesco Reina presents his results on model and cell membrane Single Particle Tracking at the Trends in Microscopy 2020 Spring School organized by the German Bioimaging society (Münsingen).
- Pablo Carravilla is awarded a MSCA Individual Fellowship from the European Commision.
- Anindita Dasgupta joins our group. She will do her PhD with us. Welcome!
- Alex Seltmann presents his work on using Deep Learning to correct FCS measurements at QBI 2020 (Oxford).
- Our new web page is online!