My goal is to combine the optimization of optical setups with biological questions. I am part of the SFB 1278 and aim to characterize nanoparticle-membrane interactions of a broad variety of nanoparticles for model membrane systems as well as in living cells. For that I will apply high and super-resolving imaging and spectroscopy techniques.
- Kühne M, Lindemann H, Grune C, Schröder D, Cseresnyés Z, Godmann M, Koschella A, Figge MT, Eggeling C, Fischer D, Heinze T, Heinzel T. Biocompatible sulfated valproic acid-coupled polysaccharide-based nanocarriers with HDAC inhibitory activity. J Control Release. 2020;S0168-3659(20)30577-0.
- Schröder D., Schröder D, Deschamps J, Dasgupta A, Matti U, Ries J. Cost-efficient open source laser engine for microscopy.. Biomed Opt Express. 2020;11(2):609-623.
- since 2019 PhD student at the Eggeling group, Institute of Applied Optics and Biophysics, Fredrich-Schiller University, Jena
- 2016 - 2019 Master in Biophysics, Humboldt University of Berlin
- 2016 - 2017 student research projects at the Kudryashev group, MPI for Biophysics, Frankfurt/Main and in the group of Jonas Ries, EMBL Heidelberg
- 2012 - 2016 Bachelor in Biophysics, Humboldt University of Berlin